Champions!

Technically we won the game on Sunday, but officially, they gave it to the other team after 45 minutes of deliberation and lots of adult parents acting like ridiculous children. I've never seen so much shouting and yelling almost to the point of blows! And to think it was all over a 4-year soccer game. I don't understand all the technicalities, but apparently each player was supposed to have a specific amount of game time, and we didn't qualify because one of our players stayed in the whole game. Thank goodness the kids were oblivious to how the crazy adults were acting! All they cared about is that they did get a trophy and medal and their picture in the paper.

Here are a few pictures from the weekend. I wish I could show more, but I am exhausted tonight! If you've never experienced soccer with 4 -years olds, I highly recommend it. They are all too cute.









Comments

Anonymous said…
omg it would have made ME soo mad about the parents....

and are you loving your new lens!!
THE PICTURES ARE AMAZING!!!!
Anonymous said…
Oh my gosh, can't wait for 4 year old soccer. My husband calls it Herd Ball. LOL! Seriously, the parents were arguing about who won the game? Seriously? I think *they* need a time out. Good grief.

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging, Not Blogging

7/52: Pastel

Project 365/52 - Week 5