Boring

This has been a busy week, but it’s all just “everyday life” stuff. I’ve been running errands on my lunch hour, attending wedding showers in the evenings, and crashing at night! My friend Kathy and I have been to Gymboree the last two days during lunch so I can’t complain too much about that! It’s Gymbucks redemption time (and I had three), and I was able to find really good deals and almost finish off Camden’s fall/winter wardrobe. And, if you can believe it, I even came home without any girly things – it was all for Camden this time.

Tomorrow I’ve got to work a couple of hours getting ready for a women’s brunch on Saturday. Brian has a school thing Friday night so it will just be me and Camden at home. Saturday is the brunch that will take up the entire morning, and then Camden has a soccer game at noon. I’m hoping to finish up at the brunch in time to get to the game, but we’ll just see how it goes.

I’ve not scrapped all week long so maybe I’ll get in some this weekend.

Comments

Wendy said…
Sounds anything BUT boring to me Melissa! Whew!! Hope you are able to make it to the game tomorrow.

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging, Not Blogging

7/52: Pastel

Project 365/52 - Week 5