4 Whole Days

Guess what I just started - four whole days without work! Brian is on fall break this week so I took a vacation day. I'm headed to lunch for my friend's 40th birthday, and then we're taking Camden to the zoo. Tomorrow it's date day for us! The weather is just beautiful - sunny and slightly cool. I am loving the cooler weather!

I discovered a new restaurant yesterday. A group of us from work went to Pei Wei to celebrate a birthday (there's lots of those going around this week!). I'm not usually a fan of Chinese, but this was so good! I am definitely going to go back!

Here is a layout I worked on until late in the night! It is my current favorite!

Comments

M :-) said…
Enjoy your time off! I love the layout - the colors are gorgeous!
Anonymous said…
Melissa I love reading your blogs. Your personality comes through everytime. And I love the Camden stories, they make me smile and am so happy that he has you and Brian.
God bless as you wait for your little girl!

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging, Not Blogging

7/52: Pastel

Project 365/52 - Week 5