Nice and Cozy

It's my perfect day. I'm off work; it's cold and wet outside; I intend to stay in sweats all day and spend it scrapping and reading! Camden and Brian are both at school. I am getting some housework done. You're going to laugh at my system, but I've got the timer set for a certain period of time. I work for a while, play for a while. And I am not telling you how long the timer is set for because it would be too embarrassing.

I've been hit by the Christmas bug. I'm in the middle of several big scrapping Christmas projects. I've started making my Christmas gift list (what I'm buying for people, not my own list!). I'm planning to hit the mall tomorrow with some coupons. I bought my first gift a couple of weeks ago and another one tomorrow. I know it's early, but it just creeps up on me if I don't start ahead of time.

Here are two pages I've completed this week. I love the pictures in the first one. Camden is just too darn cute!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging, Not Blogging

7/52: Pastel

Project 365/52 - Week 5