Wednesday

I don't think I've mentioned it here, but work the last couple of weeks has been crazy busy and very frustrating! The busy part I don't mind. In fact, I love to be busy and get alot done. It makes me productive, and like it's worth it to be a working mom, but the frustrating part I don't like. I am NOT a miss deadlines kinda girl, but when you're relying on others, sometimes that happens, and I hate it! I won't say more than that since I know some work people read my blog, but it's been frustrating! But as of 8:44 this morning, the big project I was working on is complete and out of my hands!

I had a really nice surprise yesterday. My college best friend called. Now, we've been out of college for 10 years (I am sooo old!), and have not kept in touch very well. In fact, the last time I talked to her, her youngest baby was about to be born (she's 3.5 now) so it's been a while. In college, we were inseparable, and she played a huge part in my whole college experience. So it was nice to hear from her after so long. We both promised to try to keep in touch more.

A couple of things Camden is saying these days: 1) seriously, 2) that's for sure. It's so funny because they're not really 3 year old sayings! He also has been saying, "Ruby is the best cat I ever had, mommy" every time he sees her.

Oh, and speaking of cats, anyone want one?? We somehow ended up with two since another one was abandoned right after we took in Ruby. And it's not that they're alot of trouble and Camden loves them, but they are kinda annoying. Every time you walk outside, they swarm you because they think you're going to feed or play with them. I have no idea how many times I've tripped and almost fallen. I think we're stuck with them at this point, though. Camden named the black cat Sally (think the Cars movie).

I had every good intention of working out every day this week, but have worked through lunch the last two days and now I need to run a couple of errands today so things are not going well in the health department!

We got more paperwork from Camden's school this week. He starts K-4 in August, and I guess I didn't really realize how much like "school" it really is. I was thinking more along the lines of preschool. I'm almost having second thoughts about it. I am sure that he'll be fine, it just seems like I'm sending him to kindergarten a year early. He'll turn 4 and then two weeks later start school. I don't know - reading the paperwork just made me a little bit sad. It seems like too much too soon. He's just growing up so fast. He even has to wear a UNIFORM, which is almost a curse word to me:) .

Okay, think I'm finished rambling for now. Scroll down for lots of layouts!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging, Not Blogging

Cousins, part 3 (the adult version)

7/52: Pastel