Twice

So, two posts in one day for me! I got a call from my mom this evening - she is with Becky for the next couple of weeks to help her out with the boys during her chemotherapy - and Becky's having a rough day. I've spent the evening praying for her as I scrapped this page. I don't know why I do this, but it's happened several times in the last bit, but when I've been worried about her and how the cancer is making her ill, I've scrapped pictures with her in them. Somehow makes me feel a little bit closer to her, which is silly I know. Anyway, here's the page - and I know that it's a do-over, but I just was never satisfied with the first version.

Comments

Anonymous said…
That is not silly at all. I will say a prayer for your sister and your family.
X said…
it's a nice way to feel close. prayers for your sister.
Karen said…
I've been praying for Becky, too. It's so hard to be far away when things like this are happening. I love that you've been scrapping pics of her while you pray. I'm sure she feels it...

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging, Not Blogging

Cousins, part 3 (the adult version)

7/52: Pastel