It's Friday!

So, today's going to be a good day. My house is clean, I plan to scrap, and Camden and I are having a little party tonight. Brian is going to be gone this evening so we're going to eat pizza, have ice cream and watch a movie. That's a really big party to him! We're also having a little birthday party for him tomorrow. His birthday is Sunday, but Sundays are just way too busy with church and Brian's responsibilities at church so Camden thinks his birthday is tomorrow. I had planned to just make him a cake this year, but he started begging for a Cars cake this week - he's got the whole thing planned out - where the cars sit and the flags, etc. It's so funny! If you can believe it, this is the first time he's really asked for something specific so a Cars cake it is. When we ask him what he wants for his birthday, he says, "a stick with a flag on it like I had at my old house that waves." No idea what that is, but we're going to try to find a flag! Brian and I cannot remember a toy or a flag that he's ever had!

Becky is feeling alot better today, and she got really great news from her MRI this week. Her tumor is less than half the size it originally was. I talked to her this morning, and she sounded good. She starts a new kind of chemotherapy (you should hear Camden say that word, by the way - so funny) next week, and the side effects are supposed to be a little bit easier to take, which is always a good thing!

Here are two pages I finished up yesterday on my day off! Oh, and we did go see Harry Potter and it was really good. I'm such a big Harry Potter fan anyway - love the books especially! I can't wait for the new book to arrive at my house next week.

Comments

Karen said…
Hope you had a fun party tonight! Happy Birthday, Camden! Glad to hear Becky's feeling a bit better, too...

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging, Not Blogging

7/52: Pastel

Project 365/52 - Week 5