Our Weekend

Hope you all enjoyed a little piece of Camden in yesterday’s post! He loves to sing these days! Now that Brian has figured out the YouTube thing, I’m sure we’ll be posting more of these.

Our weekend was good. Saturday we made a shopping trip looking for a birthday present for Camden. I think he tried out every bike in our county! Unfortunately, we need the 14 inch size, and they’re hard to find! I think he might end up with a Go, Diego, Go bike, which isn’t my favorite, but it’s the only 14 inch we can find! Brian and Camden spent several hours washing the cars on Saturday afternoon. Well, Camden spent several hours playing in the water and Brian spent several hours watching him pretend to wash the cars!

Sunday turned out to be a really good day. One of my very good friends showed up at church unexpectedly, and it was so good to see her and her kids. They moved far, far away a couple of years ago, and I had not seen her since. She came over for lunch, and we have a very nice couple of hours together!

Work has been C.R.A.Z.Y.! After today, things should be slowing down a bit. I actually thrive on the busy part, but what is frustrating is trying to make deadlines when you’re relying on other people to get their part done, and it just doesn’t happen!

Well, my lunch hour is over so my blog post must be finished!


Comments

Chris said…
Eeek! Is that new Christina Renee stuff?!?!?!? Beautiful layout (as always) Melissa!
I can't wait to see more videos of Camden.

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging, Not Blogging

Cousins, part 3 (the adult version)

7/52: Pastel