Vacation

I decided yesterday to take an impromptu vacation day today. I've been saving all my days for when we're in Korea and I'm off for family leave, but after the last couple of weeks, I needed a day off! I've managed to convince Brian to brave the crowds and we're going to go see Harry Potter today, and I'm really excited about that!

If you're in a shopping mood, here are two collab kits I've been working with this week that I just love! The first is Little Darlin' by Jessica Bolton and Kresta Mettler. Oh, and by the way, Jessica asked me to be on her creative team and I am so excited! I love her designs!


French Countryside by Christina Renee and Shabby Princess is so beautiful and just full of unique elements.

And here is one page for today - with Sally (the other cat). Oh, and by the way, we discovered yesterday that "she" is a "he." So we might need a new name!

Comments

Anonymous said…
actually, your blog should read that "she" is a "he."

-Brian
Chris said…
Cool kits! I bought the French Countryside one, just waiting to download, LOL!!!!
How cool are YOU getting on so many great CT's! And I'm glad you took a vacation day- sounds like you needed it. ;)

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging, Not Blogging

Cousins, part 3 (the adult version)

7/52: Pastel