Monday

We attended our annual July 4th church picnic (well, technically the weekend before July 4th picnic) last night, and a fun time was had by all. The weather cooled down just a bit so it wasn't quite as miserable as it's been lately. This is the first year that we let Camden run with the big kids so he pretty much hit the ground running when we arrived and we saw him 4 hours later! And while I will admit that it was quite nice to not have to keep up with him and entertain him, it also made me a little bit sad because he's big enough to not need me! Oh, well - next year I should have a new little toddler in my arms! (and just think of the cute red, white, and blue outfits I can shop for!)
So, once again I'm saying it here, which technically means nothing since I can't seem to commit to it for longer than a couple of weeks, but trying to get back on track with this working out thing - starting with a family walk tonight. Elizabeth is out of town, so my Curves buddy isn't around, and I'm having trouble making myself go work out alone!
Elizabeth, mom and dad, and my grandparents are all in Oklahoma this week visiting Micah, Becky, and the boys, and I find myself sad we're not there too! I would just really like to see everyone and spend time together. Our July 4th plans are quite boring - we're having a work day around the house! We've got doors to paint (like all of them in our house!), a yard sale to get ready for, and a dresser to finish stripping so we can paint it white for the nursery. Last year Micah and Becky, William and Xavier, and Michael and Liz all came for the day and it was so nice to spend the day together. We are planning to go to my in-law's house for dinner, and that will be nice, but I find myself just really wishing to see my family.
Okay, here are a few more pages from the weekend. It felt like I didn't get much scrapping done, and to be honest I'm not happy with quite a few of these pages, but turns out I did crank out quite a few.


Comments

Just got back from scrapbook shopping and checked your blog. You definitly inspire me!
Karen said…
I love your new pages! It was fun to see Camden's face pop on the preview when I bought the FPD collab today!
Anonymous said…
Yes, you should have been in OK this week, also!
Weather was wonderful, love was everywhere, great food!
Maybe next time!

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging, Not Blogging

Cousins, part 3 (the adult version)

7/52: Pastel