Happy Birthday!

I cannot believe that my baby is 4! I know to some of you mothers out there with older children that doesn't seem old, but to me it seems very old! Camden turned 4 today, and he is just so big and grown up that I can hardly stand it!

We celebrated last night with Brian's parents and Michael and Liz and then just had a quiet lunch with birthday cake and ice cream this afternoon by ourselves. Camden thoroughly enjoyed being the center of attention (of course, when is he not?). He was thrilled with his new big-boy bicycle, but I think he was equally as thrilled with the new soccer ball and shin guards that Michael and Liz bought him (requirements for his new soccer team that starts in August). Kids are so funny!

Camden's birthday never goes by without my thinking of his birthparents and wondering where they are and what they're doing and wondering if they've thought of him today. And then I just feel overwhelmed with gratitude that somehow God saw fit to give him to us.

Here is a collection of pictures from the day as well as the big family picture that has become a tradition!


Comments

Anonymous said…
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, CAMDEN!
Remember, Daddy is supposed to give you 4 switches, with one to grow on! HA!
Love you,
Great Grandma and Grandpa Elledge
Karen said…
Happy Birthday, Camden!
Wendy said…
Happy Birthday Camden!!!!! :)
Kim - MyEbella said…
4 already!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BIG BOY!

Another great family picture!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging, Not Blogging

7/52: Pastel

Cousins, part 3 (the adult version)