Adoption Update

No one get excited - nothing earth shattering here! We've now been officially on the waiting list for 2.5 months. They originally quoted us a 6 month wait so we're almost halfway there. Our funds continue to come in, and we have been blessed by gifts from our wonderful family. We still have a ways to go, but the financial side of the process is going much better than we anticipated. I am quite concerned about some immigration paperwork that hasn't arrived. We were fingerprinted May 15 and still haven't received that paperwork. I'm hoping to talk to our caseworker today and maybe she will have some advice on how to find out if there's been a problem. You know we had serious mail issues during May and June so I'm concerned that the mail was returned to the government, which would NOT be a good thing! I feel pretty good about the wait so far. We've been in process for 8 months now and I will admit to starting to feel a little anxious as the time goes on. I think about our baby and wonder if she's been born yet and where she is and who is taking care of her, but I know it's all in God's timing!

Here is a page I finished up quickly last night. I love this picture of Camden!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging, Not Blogging

Cousins, part 3 (the adult version)

7/52: Pastel