VBS

One of our friend's churches is hosting VBS this week. They have a wonderful church and a huge VBS and have a ton of fun so we thought we'd send Camden this year, especially since our church just had a one-day carnival instead of the full week. Brian took Camden last night, and he had a blast!!

So, while Brian and Camden were at VBS, I walked with my friend Mayme. I think that neither of us wanted to do it, but we made ourselves and it was fun. So much easier to walk with a friend than by yourself or with a 4 year old! I've been thinking I'd like to get one of those jogging strollers so that I could take the baby walking when she arrives, but let's not get ahead of ourselves!

Here's one page I finished up last night. I am almost finished up with my 2005 pictures - this may be the last page. I'm so happy to be finished! I've already got 2004 finished and 2006 isn't far behind.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging, Not Blogging

Cousins, part 3 (the adult version)

7/52: Pastel