Miserable

Honestly not trying to be a big complainer here, but I'm so tired of this sinus infection, cold, whatever it is! I feel much worse today than yesterday. I slept a total of about 3 hours last night because I was so miserable! I'm sure I'll laugh about this someday, but I actually fell off the bed last night! Not sure how that happened. Of course, Brian took it upon himself to laugh at me this morning, which was not really a good idea considering how I felt! This is coming from the guy whose idea of sympathetic is to tell me this morning that at least I'll be off work Friday! I have to get through work today, church tonight, and work tomorrow first! He thinks if I'd just get off the computer I'd have a quick recovery! He's wonderful to me, but sympathy is not really one of his strong points. I think it comes from the fact he's barely been sick a day in his life so he doesn't understand!

Camden "kinda" enjoyed the trick-or-treaters last night. He was pretty much terrified of the costumes and would throw the candy at them in the general direction of their bags. Brian ended up just taking over. We ran out of candy in about an hour (and we started out with a HUGE bowl) so either he was very generous, or we had alot of visitors! I've got a two-page layout showing all the fun, but can't get them uploaded for some reason.

Let's see. Not much else happening I guess. My dad did talk to my brother and the poor guy has been stuck in Kuwait for 5 days with only his back-pack! I guess there were plane malfunctions or something. He should be in the states by tomorrow night.

Hope everyone is enjoying their post-Halloween-candy-induced hangover!

Comments

Anonymous said…
So Melissa I think it's hilarious that you fell out of bed!!!!
Elizabeth

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging, Not Blogging

7/52: Pastel

Cousins, part 3 (the adult version)