Happy Friday! My brother is coming for a visit tonight so I'm spending the day cleaning, doing laundry, and grocery shopping. Okay, pretty much how I spend every Friday, but probably doing a little more heavy duty cleaning. Brian went deer hunting this morning, but is coming home early to help around the house, which is great! Camden was up at 5:30 this morning so I'm feeling tired. I'm usually up by 5:30 during the week anyway, but somehow it's harder to get up when I'm off work!

Here are two layouts from last night.

Family is Forever - Credits here.

Fall

Comments

Anonymous said…
Love your layouts--you get better all the time! I'm also jealous I can't be there with you guys tonight. Enjoy each other. Love,

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging, Not Blogging

7/52: Pastel

Project 365/52 - Week 5