Let the Celebration Begin

My birthday is not until Sunday, but the party is already beginning! I got to work today and was surprised with a $30 gift card to my favorite mall, a beautiful pottery bowl with really cool ginger potpourri to go with it. My boss and his wife know how to choose gifts I will really enjoy!

I've got a fairly busy day ahead of me at work today. I'm headed to Curves at lunch today (yes, Liz, I'm really going to do it today!), hitting Gymboree after work to quickly pick up matching holiday p.j.'s for Camden and his twin nephews (and okay, maybe a couple more things for Camden as well - there's a big sale so I have to, don't I?)

Okay, off to work for me!


Comments

adorable pages!! and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Anonymous said…
I love it when I make the blog!!!
Elizabeth

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging, Not Blogging

Cousins, part 3 (the adult version)

7/52: Pastel