Prayer

A dear friend of our family has organized a prayer event for us today, and if you would like to participate, click here for more information.

And I also just wanted to share that I think it is no coincidence that I woke up this morning feeling well and rejuvenated. This is typically one of my hardest days during the chemo cycle, but I am feeling no side effects today.

Thank you, Michael, for being so kind to us, and thank you to all of my friends and family who continue to pray and to fill in for me when I don't have the words to pray myself.

Comments

Amanda said…
I am not on facebook so I couldn't get into the link but I will be praying today. So glad to hear you are feeling today.
Kathy Reger said…
Melissa, you are so blessed to have such wonderful friends and family. I love Michael's idea! I hope you can feel the love and support from everyone today!
Vicky said…
I've prayed for you already and will continue to do so throughout the day. Knowing you are surrounded by prayerful and faith filled people does my heart good! Blessings to you on this day and may you continue to feel the prayers being said on your behalf!
Angie said…
Our family is praying for you today and we have told several friends that aren't on facebook. Thankful that you are feeling good today.
I thought about this several times today... and then did it!

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging, Not Blogging

7/52: Pastel

Project 365/52 - Week 5