3 Years Makes a Big Difference

When my parents were several weeks ago, I had the realization that exactly 3 years ago they were visiting and we took this picture.

110411_1

So I made them stand in the same spot and tried to imitate the pose although it's a bit harder when you're talking about a 5 and 8 year old instead of a 2 and 5 year old. :) (And, sorry, Camden, for somehow making you completely out of focus.) Don't ask me how they grew so fast because I just don't know.
110411_2

I'm going to call yesterday a success since I managed to design and order Christmas cards, finished editing my photo shoot, designed and ordered 2012 calendars, scrapped one page. Yes, I had lots of coffee. Well, lots for me anyway: 1/2 of a hot cup in the morning and then an iced coffee in the early afternoon.

I am feeling quite a bit better today, which is pretty normal following my Day 8 treatment. I'm planning to tackle some projects around the house, take both kids for haircuts, and possibly attempt to get caught up with Project 365 pages. We'll see how much of that actually gets done.

Sabrina Dupre: You Make Me Smile
021311_good-times-web


Comments

Joyce said…
What a change in all 4!
Joy said…
Your sweet kiddos may be getting older, but I think your parents look like they are getting younger! Beautiful photos!!

Can't wait to see this year's card - I am on the list, right? ; )

Rest up this weekend!!
a big difference! Especially Camden!
Krista said…
Amazing what can change in 3 years - 3 years ago we didn't even have Alex with us! Very special pictures of your kid and their grandparents though :)
LOVE the then and now photos!!! And holy cow, you are making me feel like I need to get my act together!

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging, Not Blogging

7/52: Pastel

Project 365/52 - Week 5