Happy thanksgiving

Our weekend was so crazy that I had no time to do all of the scheduled blog posts that were in my head, but I did want to say that the kids and I are in Illinois with my two sisters, my brother, my parents, two nephews with lots more family scheduled to arrive in the next 24 hours. There will be lots of laughing, really good food, good coffee, lots of photography, and some shopping thrown in for good measure.

Since I've still not bought that cool thing-a-gig that allows me to upload pics directly from my camera to my iPad I have no cute cousin pictures to share and no sneak peek of the great senior session I had yesterday. I do, however, have a cute Christmas peak from a mini session I did Friday afternoon.

In case I don't make it back here until next week, have a wonderful thanksgiving. Take a few minutes to think about how much you have to be thankful for. I bet it's a long list. 

christmas01web

Comments

Have a wonderful time with your family!s
I hope you had an amazing Thanksgiving!

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging, Not Blogging

7/52: Pastel

Project 365/52 - Week 5