Milestones

In the past week Rory has:

(1) Started unbuckling herself in the carseat. She's been able to pretty consistently buckle herself in for a couple of months, but she is just now getting the concept of getting out of the seat.

(2) Her little arms have finally grown enough that she can use a stool and stretch, stretch, stretch, to reach the water and wash her hands on her own.

My life just got a whole lot easier.

What?
020111_1


No drama here!
020111_2

Just a fake smile I've seen alot of lately.
020111_3

Sahlin Studio: Grandma's Dresser
090710_snapshots-web

Comments

KrisJ said…
I am so jealous of that! Malia just sits there like a newborn and I have to get her arms in and out of the belt.. drives me nuts!
Oh, the drama!!! I love it!

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging, Not Blogging

7/52: Pastel

Project 365/52 - Week 5