INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Hard to Choose

It's hard for me to choose what my Project 365 picture for yesterday is going to be because I have two really fun ones.

First up is Camden. We were unloading groceries, and he was helping me. I carried some bags into the basement and when I came back, this is what I found. Lucky for me, the camera was in the car. Yes, that is a cereal box he's reading.
DSC_0009
f2, 1/200SS, ISO 500

And then there's Rory. The kids played hard all morning, and then we spent the afternoon running errands, grocery shopping, as well as making a trip to the theater to see Gnomeo and Juliet (which they really liked, by the way). They played hard again after supper, took baths, and then I let them watch a movie in our bed. Yes, they saw a movie at the theater then came home and watched another. Don't judge. :) Rory apparently couldn't take all the excitement and fell asleep, something that rarely happens - neither of my kids fall asleep outside of their own beds very often. (And look at how sweaty she is - that is typical for her!)
022211_2
f2, 1/60SS, ISO 1250

Definitely hard to choose my favorite.

2 comments:

Elizabeth Frick said...

I LOVE both pictures, but Rory's sweaty head really gets me - we have this picture of me when I was a wee one, asleep in a bean bag chair, drenched in my own sweat. Apparently, sleeping is VERY hard work :)

Christine said...

Oh, you're right... it is going to be tough! :-)