Lunch with Daddy

I feel as if I should explain that Rory did not escape the house on her own. There was a little aiding and abetting by her brother who took it upon himself to give her permission to play outside and then opened the door for her. Thank you, Camden.

I've spent the last 36 hours with a little stomach bug, but am hoping to be better today. Rory and I are running a few errands that I've been putting off for weeks and we're also meeting Brian at school for lunch although whether or not I actually eat lunch remains to be seen. Brian's been gone until bedtime nearly every night this week because of parent/teacher conferences, and the kids aren't taking it well. Thus, lunch in a 4th grade school room today.
 
Lauren Grier/Shawna Clingerman: Happy Happy Joy Joy
082210_school-days-web

Comments

Hmmm... while I feel better for you, I feel worse for me. Spencer's totally attempted break outs here. I was kinda hoping it wasn't just my kid!LOL.
Elizabeth Frick said…
Oooh, that's rough about Brian's parent-teacher conferences. That makes for long days for everyone :(
So, if Camden aided and abetted, who do you punish? :)

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging, Not Blogging

Cousins, part 3 (the adult version)

7/52: Pastel