Tuesday

I'm happy to report I managed to knock off a thing or two from my "to do" list, and Camden had a good first day back at school. He cracked me up at breakfast yesterday when he said, "Hey, you know how my eyes are usually all squinty during breakfast? Well, not today because I am WIDE awake!"

Rory and I made a quick, early trip to the grocery store. We're having crazy 80 degree, tornado weather so I'm happy to be home the rest of the day.

It feels like it's taken me forever, but I finally got a peek up from my session in St. Louis. They're my nephews and extra cute. :)

And, finally, a quick group picture from our family gathering in St. Louis. Micah (Becky's husband) is the only one missing from the picture, but when you're in medical school, there is no fall break!

102610

Comments

Camden, you are so funny!

Great family shot too!
Joy said…
Great shot!! Was the camera maybe hanging from a horse trailer? : ) LOL

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging, Not Blogging

Cousins, part 3 (the adult version)

7/52: Pastel