Tuesday's Tidbits

One morning last week I was blow drying my hair while Rory took her bath, and she looked like she was up to something. I stopped to ask her what was going on, and she said with a smirk, "destroying the earth."

Rory tagged along with me to the doctor yesterday, and as soon as the doctor stepped out, Rory turned to me and said, "Mama, you were such a good girl!"

Brian left little treats and a note to each of the kids one morning, and Camden said, "Oh, Daddy is just so loving." Seriously, what 7 year old says loving?

And speaking of 7, it's quickly becoming my least favorite age to date. Only one example why: one night last week Camden had a bloody nose and decided to see what might happen when you blow your bloody nose. Without. A. Kleenex. I walked in to find the mirror, counter, sink covered in blood and when I came to find Camden (about ready to explode) and asked him about the mess he said, "What do you mean?" Yep, 7 is proving to be a challenge.
 
Ran across this necklace last week. Is that cute or what!

I booked 2 photo shoots in the last 24 hours. I'm also taking head shots for my parent's website and pics of Becky's boys while we're in St. Louis next week. Exciting stuff (and my nerves are feeling it). :)

Found out yesterday that I won (random drawing) all of Lauren Grier's designs for an entire year. Now that's a great prize!

Took advantage of all the fall/pumpkin items we had set up at church over the weekend.
100510

Comments

Joy said…
Love, love the fall picture of the kids! Congrats on booking two sessions and winning the designs for a year - what a fun week!
Anonymous said…
Sounds like a pretty awesome week!! The bit about Camden had me laughing out loud (even though it's really gross and I'm sure was not amusing in real life). My niece will be 7 in a couple months and she's a pistol right now, too.
What a great week!!! Wow!

I love that photo of the kids as well... I'm jealous of the props!
Elizabeth Frick said…
oooh... that necklace IS adorable!
and the nose-bleed farmer's blow? gross, camden. just gross.
Amy said…
What a great picture! I just love fall pictures. Congrats on booking 2 sessions and for winning the giveaway...I'm super jealous about that! :)
ann kelle said…
Congrats on your new venture! I could tell photography was pulling at your heart! I'm so glad you took a step of faith . . . I know God has great things planned for you.
Thanks for the shout out on our Capture Life necklace. :)

Your kids are beautiful!

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging, Not Blogging

Cousins, part 3 (the adult version)

7/52: Pastel