Routine

After being out of routine for 2 weeks and out of town for 10 days, the goal of this week is definitely all about routine. It should be a slow week as far as extra activities, which is good because the house is trashed, laundry has piled up, I have 3.5 photo sessions to edit, bills to pay, groceries to buy, unpacking to do, and the list goes on. I'm going to start at the top of the list and move from there. And because it's a rainy, dreary day outside, Rory and I just might stay in our p.j.'s all day as we start to work through the list. And I'm definitely having an extra cup of coffee.

102510

And for all of you waiting with bated breath to see if my camera is okay, it is. :) Although I seriously felt like I was going to be sick as I pulled it out of the box and realized that UPS had not even packaged it with bubble wrap. It appears to have no effects from it's overnight camping trip and subsequent trip on a UPS truck.

Comments

Mayme said…
Glad your camera is ok. I'm happy that you could spend time with your family!
WHEW!!! I was waiting with bated breath (not joking) so I'm *very* relieved to hear that. You know I was nervous since I didn't even make any "you should buy the D7000 jokes"!
Elizabeth Frick said…
Yikes - no bubble wrap? Who DOES that?!
Enjoy your week of getting back in the swing of things.
who can you complain to?? that is ridiculous to not pack it with anything!
Krista said…
I'm also so happy to read your camera is ok - can't imagine... I love my Nikon and would feel so sick...
Can you explain C's joke - or lack of?

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging, Not Blogging

Cousins, part 3 (the adult version)

7/52: Pastel