Tuesday

The kids both woke up in rare form yesterday morning (and early as well). We were all showered, had breakfast, had taken a walk, and were playing outside by 9:00! I wish I could say there were good moods all around, but the early morning combined with the late night before and no nap on Sunday made for cranky kids (and a tired mommy) by lunchtime.

Rory cracked me up yesterday as she walked around the house talking about Mary Moose (a.k.a. Mary Ruth - a lady from our church who stays in the nursery with her and happened to be over at church yesterday).

Rory, by the way, has not had a wet diaper since Sunday morning. Clearly, something has clicked in her little brain.

We're headed to the zoo today with the little boy who was in the same foster home as Rory in Korea. We haven't seen him for a year so I'm sure he has grown alot! He also has a 6 year old brother, which should be fun for Camden. Tonight we're eating at Logan's (Camden's choice) to celebrate his 5 years at home. Sounds like a fun day to me!


Lauren Grier: C&Y Monster Party

Dani Mogstad: Pop Goes the World

Comments

Anonymous said…
Camden is going to get you for that page one of these days down the road!
Mom
Amanda said…
Way to go Rory! That is great! I hope ya'll have a wonderful dinner at Logan's. Love that place. I also LOVE the "Caught" LO. Too funny!!
Becky said…
Okay, Melissa, it really isn't fair!!! I know that life isn't supposed to be fair, but seriously!!!! I also know that I should just ignore my absolute jealousy and just be happy for you that something with Rory is going so smoothly, but for just a moment, I am going to be jealous and wish that my boys don't still have multiple accidents a week and sometimes each day!!

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging, Not Blogging

Cousins, part 3 (the adult version)

7/52: Pastel