Home Videos

Even though I spent 2.5 hours in the waiting room yesterday in a gown that dragged the ground, sitting in a chair too high for my feet to reach the floor, it wasn't too bad. I learned my lesson the first time I had a mammogram and took a book with me so I got lots of reading done. I got to see Andrea and ran a few errands, came home and worked on house stuff, then finally collapsed on the couch when the kids went to bed.

Rory and Camden had a good time with Brian. They ended up going to Gramp's house to see new baby chickens and got to see two baby goats being born. Thank heavens that hasn't led to many questions from Camden. I am completely unprepared to answer those sorts of questions to my 5 year old. Although he did come tell me that Oreo (another goat) was going "to lay a baby goat."

We have nothing big on the agenda today. Brian is working on our taxes (never a fun thing since we NEVER get a refund, just a request for more money), and I'm having a laundry day. Today is supposed to be the last nice day for the next week so I'm sure we'll spend quite a bit of it outside.

Here are two home videos (Brian says to warn you they are not his usual masterpieces - just plain videos) mostly for the benefit of grandparents.




Comments

Amanda said…
I despise tax season. What I wouldn't give to actually get money back one year. I think I would pass out LOL. Loved the videos. Rory and the twirling and singing was so cute!!! Hope ya'll enjoy the beautiful day today.
KrisJ said…
So dang cute!
Paula said…
What sweet videos...you are so blessed. I love hearing the kids cute little voices and your accent is so cute too.
Anonymous said…
Thanks for the videos. It is perfect timing since I'm on wireless at Jonathan's and can download sooooo...much faster. My, how they've grown!

Love,
Gram

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging, Not Blogging

7/52: Pastel

Project 365/52 - Week 5