Monday

Well, it's day one of spring break, and I'm celebrating by leaving the kids with Brian and getting a mammogram. Fun times. Actually, I don't mind so much - not that they're alot of fun, but I'm happy to do preventive maintenance as I like to call it. I'm also going to stop by and see Andrea and Kelly (Christian's mom and sister) while I'm kid-free and in town. I've got a couple of errands to run, and I will relish every second of not dragging the kids in and out of carseats!

The weekend's weather was so nice, and the kids played outside most of the day Saturday. Camden had baseball practice Saturday night so we made it a family event and all attended. I think in his fatherly pride and typical optimistic spirit it's possible that Brian
overestimated our son's natural ability. He did do a good job of listening and his skills seem normal for a 5 year old boy (just not necessarily ahead of the curve - Brian had me expecting a little baseball genius). Camden certainly enjoyed himself (while we were bored out of our mind watching them crocodile catch the ball between their hands on the ground). We're really impressed with the coach. He seems very knowledgeable in coaching little boys and seriously has more patience with those 9 boys in that 1.5 hours than I've got all week with my own 2 kids. As we drove home, Camden said, "mommy, I just love baseball. I mean, I just love it."
Credits: here

Credits: here

Credits: here

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging, Not Blogging

7/52: Pastel

Cousins, part 3 (the adult version)