Our day

Our day yesterday: I read Camden a batman book yesterday morning. He spent the rest of the day with his batman blanket wrapped around his neck re-enacting the book. Seriously, for hours. Rory spent a good majority of the day either crying/wanting to be held, reading books on my lap, or getting shoes out of Camden's closet. This is her favorite past-time. She LOVES to wear other people's shoes, but especially Camden's because they're not so big that she can't walk in them. In fact, at one point last night before church, I was trying to help the kids get the house picked up so it would be clean before bedtime, and FOUR times I asked her to put away the shoes she was wearing and FOUR times she put them away but brought me back a new pair. It was hilarious. Well, it would have been if I hadn't have been trying to pick up the house.

And here's how I spent my day (well, aside from reading the farm book to Rory dozens of times):



Comments

Anonymous said…
Your scrap pages inspire me! I love the paper on the "homework" one... do you mind sharing where you found those!?

(ps - found you via the Korea blogroll in case you're wondering. I've been lurking, but finally got the courage up to post!)

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging, Not Blogging

7/52: Pastel

Cousins, part 3 (the adult version)