Tuesday

We had a good day yesterday. Nothing too extraordinary happened, but there were no major fights between Rory and Camden so I'd call it a good day! Brian was gone most of the day working on VBS, and he's back at it today.

I've been up late the last 3 nights, and they're finally catching up with me. I can't seem to get moving this morning, although I did get up and walk with Mayme at 6:15 this morning, but I came home and crashed. I'm taking Camden to the library story/craft time again today, but Rory is going to stay at home with Brian this time. She'll have fun "working" in the gym with him, and it will be much easier to help Camden out with craft time.

I may have mentioned here before that Rory is quite the drama queen. Well, it's gone to a whole new level. When she gets in trouble (and by trouble I mean that I tell her "no" for something), she boohoo's, buries her face in her hand, and finds a quiet place to pout. Sunday afternoon we found her in the bathroom sitting in the dark with the door closed on a rug. Yesterday, she was at the end of the hall sitting on her little car. It's hilarious! She's half crying and half faking it and definitely looking for attention. She's also become a big fan of playing Patty Cake, which is fun about the first dozen times, but then starts to get old!

If you're interested in looking at the pictures we had taken at JCP last week, click here. They are under Melissa Lewis.

Comments

Korea Adoption said…
Thanks for sharing your pictures. They are so cute.

John (Some Day Father) in Michigan

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging, Not Blogging

Cousins, part 3 (the adult version)

7/52: Pastel