Wednesday

Rory's biopsy went fine yesterday. Maybe a little more traumatic and a bigger deal than we were lead to believe by the doctor initially, but it's all okay. She's got several stitches with industrial strength stitching (doctor's words) and it's pressure bandaged so I haven't actually seen it yet. All I know is that I looked over at it while they were working on it (I was holding her head and shoulders down) and there was alot of blood! We have to keep the pressure bandage on for 24 hours and then re-bandage it every day for 10 days and then go back to have the stitches removed. Oh, and no bath for 72 hours! We're hoping to have the results either Thursday or Monday.

She was pretty cranky and clingy yesterday afternoon when we got home, but after supper she and Camden played so well together and even got into some mischief so I put them in time out. They look like it's a real punishment, don't they!



Rory likes to pour water "over her head" in the pool. She scrunches her eyes closed and pours. Of course, as you can see, she misses her face most of the time!


I walked with Mayme this morning and feel tired! I was still awake at 1:30 last night so I didn't get much sleep, but the exercise should rejuvenate me, right? We're going to the library reading/craft time this morning so I need to get moving and get us all dressed and ready. Brian's out running errands with his dad so I've got the kiddos to myself.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging, Not Blogging

Cousins, part 3 (the adult version)

7/52: Pastel