Nak!

Rory hit a new milestone yesterday. She pointed to the kitchen and said, "nak!" (a.k.a. Snack). It's the first time she's asked for a snack using words. Oh, and she can now say the name of a very important body part: elbow. Not nose or mouth or belly, but elbow.

I hesitate to show you how many pages I scrapped on Saturday in case you think that I'm a horrible mom and wife, but I promise the kids were fed, all diapers changed, multiple books read aloud to them, and several pages colored. I just happened to be in a scrapping mood, and Brian was home, which is always helpful when it comes to entertaining Rory and Camden.

There's not much going on today beyond normal domestic bliss. Maybe something more exciting will happen tomorrow!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging, Not Blogging

Cousins, part 3 (the adult version)

7/52: Pastel