Random Thoughts

Rory is 21 months old today. How did this happen? We're only 3 months away from the Terrible Two's.

Christine, you can purchase the papers and elements I used for the Homework page here.

Brian and Camden went fishing this morning, and a SNAKE ate one of their fish. (video coming soon)

Speaking of snakes, check out my sister's blog for a great story.

Camden told me this week he was "terribly bored". I told him bored was a bad word.

Rory's new favorite game is to close her eyes, stretch her arms out in front of her, and blindly walk around the room until she bumps into something.

Our favorite new game is to watch her do it.

When you're a SAHM, there's not much to distinguish your week between your weekend. I think this explains my bouts of depression every Friday and Saturday.

Camden is going to be quite the charmer. He was staring at me during lunch today and I asked him what was wrong. He said, "I'm just looking at your beautiful eyes, mommy." I'd believe him except for the fact I'd just gotten out of the shower, my hair was still wet, and there was no make-up to be found on my face.

Okay, enough randomness.

My site meter tells me there are almost 200 people a day checking out my boring stories. (At least there are good pics of my cute kiddos to look at.) Who are you people? :) Leave me a comment!

Here's a picture of Rory praying yesterday. She looks sincere, doesn't she?

Comments

Anonymous said…
I promise, you're mom is a faithful reader--even checking more than once a day at times!!!
Chris said…
Well, one of them is me- but then again, I think you are reading my boring stories too! :D
Anonymous said…
I'm reading your blog. i love your digi scrap pages. I need some inspiration.
Christine (tinetine)
Anonymous said…
I read your blog daily. So, I'm one of "these people".

Marci (m1218p)
Jaime said…
me! :) I read almost everyday! The kids are cute, and you are cute!
Joy said…
Oh, Melissa - I LOVE your blog! You make 'boring' sound fun to this SAHM! :) We need to meet at R.C. Park sometime when you are over this way.

Joy/Joyful1
I'm a faithful reader, too! :) I love getting to see your sweet kiddos!

The random facts were cracking me up...you should do them more often!

I'm still trying to figure out dates when I'll be near you. I'm feeling like my summer is going to be over before I know it and I'll be babysitting again. AHH!!!!

I know I'll be at Jr/Sr camp the first week of August and I'm sure I could sneak away one day & meet up with you halfway somewhere. I'm also trying to figure out some time to go to my parents, so I'll let you know when that will be as soon as I can figure my schedule out! :)
Anonymous said…
Hello, I am also one of yr daily readers :)Have been since I read a post of yrs at MSA about going to get yr beautiful lil girl.
I do digi too, but am not a big "online" type of girl.
Love your lay-outs, you have a real talent & yr blog is a wonderful read.

Love to you & your family from
Sharon (Sharitas) in the wonderful land of AUS XX
asdsfghjjkl; said…
Hey Melissa, My name is Brooke Turnbough (with FWBIM in Spain) and I've been reading your posts. Not quite sure how I heard about it but someone told me about the video when you brought home Rory and I continued reading. I've really gotten into reading blogs (and now have my own) and love to see your cute kids and your digital scrapbook pages. I've got the materials to start I just haven't figured out how to do it yet! We have one son and he is exactly Rory's age so that is neat as well to see what another child his age is doing. (I'm also pregnant with twins...so I am going to enjoy reading blogs while I can!)
Sheana said…
I've been reading your blog faithfully since you left one of the CTs we were both on in anticipation of your beautiful baby girls' arrival. :o)
M said…
You already know I'm reader of your blog. Can't get enough of those two kiddos of yours. =)
Anonymous said…
I'm a reader too!! Love following your stories, and gaining inspiration from your scrappin' layouts!

And... thank you thank you thank you for letting me know where I could find the papers and the elements! Now I just need to start.
Kimgw74 said…
I am a faithful follower also.. I love seeing pics of children and love seeing your LO's...

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging, Not Blogging

Cousins, part 3 (the adult version)

7/52: Pastel