A New Week

I need to brag on Camden a little bit. We've had a rough time with him ever since Rory came home. It's been a big adjustment for him to not be the only child anymore, but I think we maybe reached a turning point this past week. He had many moments of sweetness towards Rory, and there were times each day that they played together and I heard lots of giggles. It was definitely the best week we've had with the two of them. I'm hopeful that it wasn't a fluke and that it will continue! Not that things are perfect. I mean, she's a toddler and he's almost 5 so they can't live in complete harmony, but it was much better!

Rory was a little thrown off by our church schedule this weekend and by being in the nursery more often than usual so I ended up staying with her Saturday night, Sunday morning, and Sunday night, so I feel like all I did all weekend was sit in the nursery! It's worth it if it will make her feel more secure. She and Camden both have been a bit cranky because of the later nights, but our schedule should be normal this week and they'll get back on track.

Not much else to share today. I'm headed off to walk with Mayme, and then will get started on laundry left over from the weekend when I get back. Brian is very busy getting ready for VBS, and he also has 2 days of in-service at school this week.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging, Not Blogging

Cousins, part 3 (the adult version)

7/52: Pastel