Weekend

We apparently dodged a bullet yesterday! Well, dodged a tornado anyway. I did end up having to go pick up Camden early (and I'm not complaining about getting off work 2 hours early!). The storm that caused all the tornadoes in Alabama and Georgia were the ones headed our way, but they weakened and went around us.

We spent one last evening with Brian's older brother, sister-in-law and their kids on Thursday night. We had a really good time. They live in UT, which is about a 30 hour drive for us so we don't see them very often. I wish we could see them more - they're family, but also very good friends to us. All the kids played so well together! It was sad for them to say goodbye.

Camden is really keeping us hopping with these temper tantrums. Brian and I both are feeling quite discouraged about parenting in general right now. I know it's not supposed to be easy, but I don't either of us ever anticipated it being quite this hard!

I went clothes shopping this afternoon and was able to pick up a few work things. I also got Camden's Easter outfit from Children's Place. It's quite cute if I do say so myself. How do you feel about green pants? I promise Camden will be cute in them!

Here are two layouts from today - both using CT designs. The first LO using Eve Recinella's Doo B Dude available at SSD. The second uses a Penny Springmann kit available Sunday at SBE.



Comments

Chris said…
As always Melissa, your layouts look FAB!!!!
I really like a lot of that Eve Recinella stuff- I may need to indulge.... ;)
Anonymous said…
Again some beautiful layouts...
Um tornados (and many other diasters is one reason why I love Oregon)

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging, Not Blogging

Cousins, part 3 (the adult version)

7/52: Pastel