Let's Talk

Camden woke up bright and chipper this morning, as he normally does, and ran into our bedroom, climbed in my lap and said, "so, let's talk about something." It was so cute!

Here is a two page layout I did with various pictures from our trip last week to Pigeon Forge. I've got lots of really good pictures that I'll be doing more pages, but just wanted to do a synopsis of our trip. In other scrapping news, I've resigned from Penny Springmann and Lori Wiley's creative teams. I just needed a little more time to scrap for myself. Life is kinda hectic right now!

I've got a new blog header courtesy of Gina Miller and the Shabby Princess to celebrate our nice spring weather (71 degrees today!).

Comments

Unknown said…
i can't believe it's that warm! we got 3 inches of snow last night :(.
Anonymous said…
not that warm here...still raining, but I can't wait!
I love this double page layout! Great looking photos and all of the colors go soo well!

Those obys can be soo sweet!!

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging, Not Blogging

Cousins, part 3 (the adult version)

7/52: Pastel