Wednesday

I don't have much to say today, other than I'm glad the week is half over! I'm always ready for my weekend to roll around.

Camden and I watched American Idol last night, but I've decided that I'm going to have to cut him off! If I let him stay up with me, then he's all geared up and it takes him FOREVER to go back to sleep. If we stick with his regular routine of bath, read a book, and then I let him read a book or play with his leap pad on his bed for 30 minutes or so, then he goes right to sleep
.

Camden is at his Gram and Gramps house today. They've been wanting to have him over for the day for the last month or so. I know he'll have a good time. They're keeping him until church tonight. We'll hardly know what to do with ourselves coming home to an empty house!

Here is one layout I finished last night. These are pictures from Brian's cousin's wedding a few weeks ago.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging, Not Blogging

Cousins, part 3 (the adult version)

7/52: Pastel