Wednesday

I've been looking for weeks to find cute new bedding for Camden's room. He's moving into a full-size bed when we move and I want to have his new room set up and ready when he returns from Grandma and Grandpa's house (did I mention he's staying with them for TWO WEEKS when we move!). I finally found this from The Company Store. It's exactly what I've been looking for and it's on clearance. I think he will love it. I had no idea it would be so difficult (and expensive) to find cute, non-cartoonish boy stuff!

I've been working out at night at home and while I work out, Camden plays basketball behind me. Last night, I told him to go ahead and get started while I got the video going and he says, "but I want the lady to say hello to me first." So he waited until Leslie Sansone said hello and then he happily turned to his basketball goal.

We finally got some good news on the adoption front yesterday. Looks like our homestudy should FINALLY be ready to go off to our main agency by the end of the week for their review.

That's all for today! Maybe I'll finish a layout to post tomorrow.

Comments

Chris said…
That bedroom set is WAY CUTE! I bet Camden will love it.
HOORAY for the homestudy- let's get this show on the road!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging, Not Blogging

Cousins, part 3 (the adult version)

7/52: Pastel