Cookies for Breakfast

I'll admit it. I bribed Camden with a fancy cookie in hopes he would sleep all night last night (yes, another couple steps backward this week) and it worked. I'm happy and he's happy. No more cookies for breakfast this week. Unless I get really tired!

We're headed to West Virginia for a quick trip this weekend. We leave bright and early tomorrow morning, drive 9 hours, attend a rehearsal. The wedding is Saturday afternoon and then we're driving 9 hours home. Camden is the ringbearer and will be wearing the second tuxedo of his life.

Here are two layouts I've done this week. The first one is just for you, Becky, using those messy pics you sent me for mom's calendar. The second page is using a picture of Camden and his cousin Cheyenne.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging, Not Blogging

7/52: Pastel

Cousins, part 3 (the adult version)