Routine

Well, after 3 out of town trips in the last 4 weeks, I think we're home to stay! We headed to southern Illinois this weekend to see my family, and had a good time even it was only for 24 hours. We got to spend time with my parents, two sisters, two brother-in-laws, and two baby boys! They're so adorable! They're going through a bit of an attachment phase, so they weren't too happy with any of us unless Micah and Becky were around, but that's all right. Chocolate seemed to help that situation a bit!

I stopped by Starbucks for my regular Monday morning tradition and decided to try something new: a caramel macchiato. It's quite bland! That's what I get for trying something new!

Camden came home from church yesterday and was so proud to tell us that he learned in Sunday School that God made Adam from dirt and Eve from ribbons. So funny!

Here are a few pictures from the weekend. As I look at them, there are many more of Xavier than William. We love William, too. He's just harder to tear away from his mama! Xavier is easy to bribe with chocolate!

William, Camden, and Xavier
William, Camden, and Xavier
Xavier and Liz
Xavier and Brian
Me and Xavier (notice the chocolate on his mouth!)
William and Becky
Michael and Xavier
And two layouts - first one includes pictures from the wedding last weekend. These are the faces I got when I tried to take pics. The second layout is of Camden and his two cousins.


Comments

Bretta said…
Hi Melissa! I'm catching up on reading blogs this morning...LOL at the dirt and ribbons! Camden's such a cutie patootie!

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging, Not Blogging

Cousins, part 3 (the adult version)

7/52: Pastel