Frustrated

I talked to our caseworker yesterday, and there's still no progress on our homestudy. She also let me know she'd be out of the office the rest of the week and on vacation next week so we're looking at another 2 weeks at least. She also told us about an addition $450 fee they've decided to start charging. Brian decided to put a call in to her supervisor to very politely voice our frustration over these delays and also to protest the extra fees. We signed a contract in December based on the current fees. It just doesn't seem like they can add fees mid-process. I am trying not to be very upset about all this, but it's hard!

The good news about this week is that I worked Tuesday and today, but am off the rest of the week. I'm looking forward to a little "me" time tomorrow. I'm sending Camden to daycare and heading off to maybe do a little shopping and then for a long over-due haircut!

I got a bit of scrapping done yesterday, and the first one is even pink (I can't wait to start regularly scrapping in pink!).

Comments

M said…
Melissa,
As you know I share your frustration. I hope you don't encounter any more 'surprise' charges. Keeping you in our thoughts.

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging, Not Blogging

Cousins, part 3 (the adult version)

7/52: Pastel