The bad week continues

This week has been the strangest week. So many odd things have happened. Some really tragic, and others just a series of strange inconvenient events. I could pick up and continue on my previous post with another crazy series of events in my life, but yesterday it was all put in perspective. While I was working yesterday at the college, one of our students collapsed and died. I cannot imagine the grief his parents must be experiencing right now, and I'm so sorry for them. This is the second student in our small school who has passed away this school year and I can't help but wonder what lesson God wants us all to learn from this. All week long I've been reminded of John 16:33 that says, "I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging, Not Blogging

7/52: Pastel

Project 365/52 - Week 5