Monday

So, what's new this Monday morning? I've been pretty busy at work so not too much time to think! Brian is off school for 2 weeks, which is great. Poor Camden is sick this morning. He been developing a cold over the weekend, and now it's full-blown. He spent all night coughing. He did, however, for the second night in a row, get up and go to the bathroom all on his own and didn't wake us up to take him. This is a huge victory!

I got to see Micah, Becky, and the boys on Saturday for the first time since Christmas. I can't believe they're walking. Aunt Melissa got to give Xavier his first taste of M&M's, and I was his best friend after that! It's so great to spoil them when they're not your babies - you don't have to worry about the consequences! Uncle Michael and Aunt Liz did a bit of spoiling themselves. Camden thoroughly enjoyed his blue Gatorade and the carousel ride on Saturday.

I really wanted to scrap more this weekend, but I've got so many pictures from the Gatlinburg trip that I'm almost feeling overwhelmed, trying to choose which ones to use. I thought this was a cute picture - Ashton was such a little mama to these two!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging, Not Blogging

Cousins, part 3 (the adult version)

7/52: Pastel