My Best Friend

We have somehow attracted a cat to our house. She camps outside our door meowing day and night. Camden calls her "his best friend." He's so funny! He wants to pet her, see how she's doing, all the while referring to her as his best friend. I'm sorry to break it to him, but she's not ours and we're not taking her when we move! I do think that he would really like a pet. Maybe I'll have to cave and let him have a puppy when we get moved and have a bigger yard. We'll see.

I've been trying to get back into working out. I actually made it two times to Curves last week. I know, still not nearly good enough! I pulled out the old Billy Blanks Tae bo tapes last night and made it all of 11 minutes before I was dying! I'm headed to Curves today at lunch and maybe I'll pull out the tapes again tonight and give it another try.

Dancing With the Stars started last night. I love it! I'm a big Apolo Anton Ohno fan, and as a little girl, I loved watching Clyde Drexler play basketball. I have to give Heather Mills alot of credit for trying to do this show with a prosthetic leg! Every move she made, I was holding my breath expecting the leg to come flying off!

Here is a layout that I have finished and started completely over too many times to count, but I think I'm done. These are pictures from our first anniversary of adopting Camden, and I've included the email that Brian sent to family and friends on that day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging, Not Blogging

Cousins, part 3 (the adult version)

7/52: Pastel