My Free Day

It's my free day! I'm home alone this morning, and I intend to enjoy it fully! I'm going to read and scrap.

We're headed out of town again tomorrow morning for a quick trip to see my parents, two sisters, twin nephews, and two brother-in-laws (how's that for a list!). We're all meeting a couple of hours from here so it should be fun, and not nearly as long of a trip as we've had the last couple of weeks.

I've already posted this layout, but thought I'd post it again because I found out yesterday that I'd won a contest with it and now I have a $25 gift card to My Digital Muse and I've very excited about that.

This is a layout that Kellie did using a picture she took of us when we met up a couple of weeks ago. I've got to get to work on my own LO using this picture.

And, finally, a layout from me. I really like the bright bold colors!

Comments

Anonymous said…
CONGRATULATIONS, MELISSA! ON YOUR
WINNING PHOTO. I enjoy
ALL of your pictures.
Wish we could run over to Marion and see all of you.
Have fun!

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging, Not Blogging

7/52: Pastel

Cousins, part 3 (the adult version)