INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Tuesday Tidbits

From Rory: "Daddy, I know how to write a 10 in sign language." 

Not only did I do 5 loads of laundry yesterday, but I made homemade granola, used that homemade granola to make sugar-free granola bars, made ice cream out of bananas, served homemade spaghetti sauce with spaghetti squash instead of pasta, took advantage of the major Gymboree sale, scrapped a page, finished my Week 10 Project Life pages, and walked 2.5 miles. It seems a couple of months without chemo (and a few nights of sleep) turns me into a very productive girl.

A couple of weeks ago, I decided to take matters into my own hands and pencil in my non-existent eyebrows. I only did it once, but they apparently just needed a little prompting, because they have finally started to grow back in after disappearing last July when I started chemo.

While I may not be a huge fan of this season of American Idol, I have to say that Keith Urban is winning me over a little more every time he utters "baby" in that accent of his. My favorite contestant right now is Kree Harrison, in case you were wondering. ;)

Remember my problem last week of too much laundry? Apparently Rory took all that folding and putting away to heart because this week after emptying all baskets and washing/drying everything I found, there was somehow only 1 pair of underwear and 1 pair of school pants for her. Considering I dress her every morning, I *know* she wore clean clothes every day. I'm guessing I'll find them behind her dresser or under the bed.

Week 10
week10spread-web

week10_1

week10_2

4 comments:

Vicky said...

So I'm loving all the photos and your super cute layouts, but am totally focused on - YOUR HAIR! I love the shine, the style and love seeing all the color in your face and how healthy you really look- oh yeah and feel- cause that was a super long list of things you got done!

Karen said...

CUTE pages!! I am feeling the EXACT same way about Idol! I could listen to him talk all day, especially when he calls everyone "baby." And Kree is totally my fave, too!

Randi Oh said...

You look,amazing. Love the pages. Hugs!

Christine said...

Holy cow... I am amazed at how much you got done! I'm bowing down to you right now.