INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Pitching

Camden's first official baseball practice was last night (yes, the 2.5 hour one), and Brian texted me this video of him pitching for the first time. And I swear to you, I was so darn proud that it brought tears to my eyes. I know it's silly. It's a 6 second video of one solitary pitch. But he was SO nervous. Remember he was so nervous that he wouldn't even give it a shot at tryouts? Well, he conquered those nerves, and they let him pitch at practice. And Brian said he was good. Thank heavens for an iPhone so I could see him even though I wasn't present.



And I post alot of smiles on this blog, but this particular smile is genuine and full of pride in himself.  I wish you could have seen how excited he was when he got home (after nearly 3 hours at the ball park).
Untitled


In more serious news, my dad is having an angiogram this afternoon, and I would appreciate your prayers. While I'm not anticipating anything other than good results, it's always a little bit nerve wracking to have a family member in surgery, especially when it involves something as serious as a heart.


3 comments:

Renee T. said...

Keeping your dad in my thoughts today :)

thewonderfulhappens said...

That is so cool. I am just thrilled for Camden!

Christine said...

Way to go Camden!!!