Snapshot #4

Haven't done one of these in a while. As in, not since 2012. ;)

Outside my window: sunny skies right now, but I can see dark clouds approaching

I am thinking: that I need to stop thinking about my CA125 blood test next week

I am thankful for: a 3-day weekend

I am wondering: why on earth they salted the roads yesterday afternoon when it was 59 degrees outside. (Why, yes, we *do* live in a southern state.)

Last 3 purchases: black/white Chevron curtains from Urban Outfitters, Olive paper pack, this heart-shaped sandwich cutter.

Dinner plans: Cheesy Chicken Vegetable Soup, a surprisingly delicious Weight Watcher's recipe

Future plans I'm looking forward to: taking Rory to get her ears pierced Monday (shhhhh, she doesn't know!)

Kid funny: Camden's teacher posted this on my FB timeline yesterday. "Camden's lunch was very cute today! While he was eating the cheese hearts, he pulled one out and said "I bet this one will taste extra special because its filled with love!" He put it in his mouth, chewed, and said "Nope, tastes just like the rest!" Made me laugh!"

I am reading:  Prayer: Finding the Heart's True Home by Robert Foster and The Racketeer by John Grisham

In the kitchen: leftover Red Velvet pancakes (which I am trying not to dip into)

On my desk: bills I haven't filed and Camden's remote controlled helicopter he hasn't touched since Christmas Day

Watching: Survivor: Fans vs. Favorites Caramoan (Now I love all things Survivor, but I'm thinking they might have used the term "favorites" loosely here. I did thoroughly enjoy the first episode, though.)

On my frequent playlist: David Crowder Band Give Us Rest album

Snacking on: Cara Cara oranges and Earnest Eats Cran Lemon Zest bars

Rest-of-the-day-plans: figuring out a way to to get Addison (who's spending the day with me) to play with her toys and not the Wii remotes, my iphone, computer cords, etc.

And I'd apologize for the sheer number of pictures I am about to post, but my mom is expecting them so I won't say sorry.

DSC_9711

DSC_9713

She's looking a little mischievous here.
DSC_9720

DSC_9721

DSC_9725

DSC_9727

DSC_9744

DSC_9781

This one might be my favorite.
DSC_9782

Or this one because I love the pouty lip.
DSC_9787

DSC_9789




Comments

Joyce said…
Love, love, love the pictures, Melssa--thanks!
Mayme said…
Love those pics! Emma survived getting her ears pierced but let's just say it wasn't pretty.
I love what Camden said about his lunch!!
Rory will be over the moon excited and OMG Addison is adorable and getting soo big!
Amy said…
That Camden story made me laugh! Addison is getting so big! She's absolutely adorable!!
Love your snapshots! And the photos! ;-)

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging, Not Blogging

7/52: Pastel

Project 365/52 - Week 5