Instagram Catch-up

So if you're on Instagram, you may have seen most of these (although a few never made it there). And if you're not following me and want to, my name is lifeasalewis. Original, right? ;)

Rory photobombing me on the way to church yesterday.
Untitled

A sweet friend sent me this super cute fluffy owl. Rory has almost claimed it as her own, but I won't let her.
Untitled

Rory going through all her loot after Valentine's Day.
Untitled

Rory helped me put away some scrapbooking pages in albums last weekend, and she kept saying how much she loves "scrapbooking with you, mama." It's a good reminder of why I actually scrapbook and preserve our memories when the kids look through the books. They don't care about the pretty page or how technically perfect or imperfect the photos are; they care about the pictures and the journaling.
Untitled

And speaking of those scrapbook pages, I was under the impression that I finally had everything in albums. Until I found this package of approximately 200 prints. Let me repeat that. 200 prints. I'm going to go bankrupt just buying page protectors for this many layouts!
Untitled

Elizabeth brought all kinds of toys for Addison to play with on Friday since I was watching her from 7:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. That girl did not touch one. single. toy. My kids, on the other hand, thought they'd hit the jackpot when they came home to baby toys scattered across the living room floor. Cracks me up. Oh, and that little piano? It was Camden's when he was a baby.
Untitled

And this might be my all-time favorite picture. My big boy hanging out with his cute little cousin. He is SO sweet and always so helpful when she's at our house. He would have been a great big brother. Oh, wait. He is a big brother.
Untitled

I may have dropped the sugar-free lifestyle after only 5 days, but I have continued to skip sugar in my coffee. I'm discovering that I might not like it hot with no sugar, but stick it in the fridge with some milk and I kinda like sugar-free iced coffee.
Untitled

I went upstairs Saturday afternoon and found Rory fast asleep on the couch while Camden played the Wii right next to her. This is not normal, of course, and she was running a fever when she woke up. Thankfully, she woke up Sunday fine. Well, fine minus the continuing nasty cough and super stuffy nose.
Untitled

Brian's parents took the kids home with them after church so Brian and I were able to do some running around yesterday all on our own. We had lunch at Texas Roadhouse, saw Parental Guidance (a super-cute movie that actually had me in tears by the end, although the middle-aged people who were with us in the theater were hilarious as they laughed uproariously through the whole thing - I'm guessing they were relating to Bette Midler and Billy Crystal's characters).
Untitled

And, finally, Camden sang with me (and others) at church Sunday. This boy loves music like nothing else, and he is good. I'd been praying that we could find a way to develop his music and then this opportunity came up yesterday.
Untitled

And I think that's about it! We're going to enjoy President's Day together as a family. It was supposed to be date day with Rory, but unexpected circumstances have Camden tagging along which is just fine. I'm sure he's going to be thrilled about watching his sister get her ears pierced. ;)

Comments

Fun update!! I love all these photos. But seriously... 200 pages to deal with?! That's a LOT. Whoa.

I can't wait to see Rory's ears. (And, thanks for making me snort iced tea through my nose with the "Oh wait, he is a big brother." comment.")
Amy said…
Yay for lunch and movie! Loved that little peek of the black and white chevron curtains in the kitchen. Can't wait to hear about the ear piercing experience and hope it went well!

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging, Not Blogging

7/52: Pastel

Project 365/52 - Week 5