Happy Independence Day 2012

We celebrated July 4th this year with friends and family at Michael and Liz's house. It was crazy hot, but Michael had ice-cold root beer in glass bottles as usual to keep us cool.

Liz and I attempted some photos with Addison before everyone arrived, but Miss Addison was having none of it. Out of 127 photos I took, I found just a couple with a pleasant expression. We're going to try again on a cooler day!

DSC_2303

Still cute, just no smiles.
DSC_2313

Those fat thighs make me want to eat her up.
DSC_2355

DSC_2434

DSC_2439

DSC_2440

Popsicles are always good for keeping kids happy.
DSC_2444

These are pretty self-explanatory, but so good! Double Stuff Oreo cookies (only my favorite thing) on a lollipop stick, dipped in white chocolate then sprinkled with colored sugar.
DSC_2446

Do we look hot and sweaty or what! Pretty sure my make-up had melted off and all hair product had evaporated at this point. And, no, Camden did not have a tragic haircut - it's just pasted to his face with sweat. ;)
DSC_2448

Hope yours was filled with family and fun like ours!


Comments

Karen said…
Cute photos!! I think Rory and Sam could have a most-sun-before-mid-summer contest! Not sure who would win... Saw Brian's Facebook post. Will most definitely be praying for you tomorrow. Hope it's as easy as possible on you. I've got my second treatment tomorrow and am trying to be less anxious than last week. It feels like I JUST did the last one. I am sure you can relate. Prayers and hugs!
Joanna B said…
She is so stink'n cute! I love the family photo, you all look great, even Camden's sweaty hair. :-)
"Tragic haircut" ... hahahahaha! Looks like a wonderful, but hot, time!

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging, Not Blogging

7/52: Pastel

Project 365/52 - Week 5